LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

NCW to compensate for harassing husband

Delhi HC - NCW to compensate for harassing husband by initiating illegal LOC criminal proceedings.

Held: NCW not empowered to initiate criminal proceedings

Link: https://lobis.nic.in/dhc/SMD/judgement/27-07-2010/SMD26072010CW101802009.pdf

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In case PDF file does not open then kindly search

Writ Petition (Civil) No. 10180/2009                                                              
IN  THE  HIGH  COURT  OF  DELHI  AT  NEW  DELHI
W.P.(C) 10180/2009

VIKRAM SHARMA & ORS                          ..... Petitioners 

Versus

UNION OF INDIA & ORS                      ..... Respondents

Mr. JUSTICE S. MURALIDHAR
Order dated: 26 - 07 -2010

Learning

2 Replies

Unbiased Advice (Advocate)     01 August 2010

Arun ji , this is the side effect of our democracy and constitution which always keeps few questions unanswered thus enables these bodies take undue advantage of them.

(Guest)

I slightly differ by saying below warmers while ack. your views too 

1. All married women are burnt to death is the view projected to Legislature so a Law pops up.

2. All married women are tortured / cruelties from first night for dowry is the view projected to Legislature so a Law pops up.

3. And NCW / CAW cells also given birth but look at their functioning they become Judges, Witness as well as Jury too all rolled into one.

I always wonder if a Law poped because of say above projections then why the same Law not supporting in larger convictions ? Afterall a Law facilitiates conviction right or wrong ! Now where is the question of evidence and trial and all that sh*t we throw back in the name that our system is like that. System is perfect only implementation is needed and for that you and me should do our work showing society the clear picture. Brothers who created this system - your projections first na then Law poped then why didnot you cleanse the system first to have a Law in place is the mute point.

Akhil bhartiaya a bala will always be a bala becuase projections are based on shaky foundations by fudging datas of rural society into urban empowered lot and when delicate urban bellies sweat it out in court unsuccessfully proving a spouse convicted and results are more acquitals then everybody blams the same spouse that he made his way by bribing everyone and system supported him. What further fudging...... it is endless debate nothing else because a bala has no datas and real statistics so to speak only emotions and sentiments and throwing chairs in CJI chamber.

oops....I mist let others speak their views too.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register