Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     11 September 2008

NCW- is it a national commission?

Today i read statement of chairman of National Commission of Women. She says,

-Section 498A is a brahamastra (deadliest wepon) in the hand of women.

-She accepts that it is being misused, but advocates its continuance.

-She wants the time period of 7 yrs deletated from Section 304B IPC.

I am ashamed that i belong to a country where chairperson of a National Commission speaks for sectarian interest and against national intrest. I am ashamed that in the eyes of chairperson of a National Commission of my country, provisions of criminal laws are "weapon". I am ashamed that a chairperson of a national commission so easily brush aside abuse of a criminal provision of law.

If national commission of women is not a national commission, but a women commission- better it should be scrapped. Or a National Commission of Men be made to protect the sectarian interest of men and do propganda aganst men, something which NCW is doing. 

Learning

2 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     11 September 2008

In India Women are so cunning that they blame the men for all kinds of  pain and suffering of women against men only, and Indian home are made to look like cruelty and barbarism springs from men against women only. If a proper survey is taken  through out the Country, cruelty against men by women will be more. They have cleverly established for themselves NCW and now they are trying to take away 33% in all the top post in the country, and God only know what hidden agenda these women may be having against men after 33% reservation.

My humble suggestions is insertion of section 498B making cruelty by women against men and immediate establishment of NMC to watch what these women tribes are doing and going to do in the future. Its no time for men to keep quiet as we men folk have slept for too long, before India became a Kingdom of Women.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     13 September 2008

National Commission of Women should behave like a national commission,i.e. it must give precedence to national interest and try to protect the women interest in the broader framework of national interest. Women's interest should never be advocated at the cost of national interest or against men's interest.

If anybody, including NCW is of the view that women interest can be protected by acting against men- they are living in geat delusion. Such abuses of laws by women- and its enciuragement by NCW is only going to harm women's interest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register