LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mycent (X)     30 August 2011

NBW & property proclamation in 498a case

A false 498a case has been filed by my wife. After my AB being rejected at lower court, I have applied for AB in high court, yet to get the hearing date. Meanwhile NBW & property proclamation 9under sec-82) has been issued. Experts please advice as to what I should do to save myself & my family.


 1 Replies

Shaikh Shamsuddin (Lawyer)     31 August 2011


           first of all i would tell u that once session court rejected ur AB then there will be vry less chance that High court wull give u relief. As per my opinion you should surrender before the trial court and obtain Regular Bail , it will presrve u further harassement of yours as well as ur family members.

                                                    with regards



                                                                 Adv  Shaikh Shamsuddin 

                                                                 Roshan Gate , Bari Colony, 


                                                                  Cell:  9423395009,  9860686121






Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register