Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJESH KUMAR PANDEY (Ownwer)     24 June 2017

Nbw issued in case of credit card default

Dear Sir,

I want to share one of my problem just came before me and I am in great fear.
  I took an Axis Bank credit card and paid regularly all its dues for 2 years. Suddenly I left my job and started Business , meantime also I changed my residence .
But my Business given me huge loss, thus I unable to pay my dues. Thereafter due to change in phone number I forgot about the card.
Suddenly today I got information from my previous neighbors that Police came to ask about me with the Notice of NBW and further informed about the issue and amount of Rs 52367.
Suggest me how to escape from this, I want to settle this issue in affordable terms.
Regards

Learning

9 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 June 2017

Approach a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/consumer matters, ASAP. 

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     25 June 2017

You and Axis Bank if it consents approach  Lok Adalat attached to the District court and   you present a petition for settlement of issue in affordable terms.Lok Adalat may settlle your money dispute in 1/2 an hour and  grant  a decree  according to the settled amount. The Decree issued by Lok Adalat is eqal to a civil court decree under Legal Services Authorities Act and final and binding.Since few years Lok Adalats   HAVE BECOME  POPULAR WHICH COST NOTHING.Lok  Adalat tries to pursuade the parties to come to  a settlement in give something and take something manner.

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 June 2017

There cannot be an NBW unless there is a criminal case pending and you have not attended the Court inspite of the summons being issued.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 June 2017

I fully agree with expert Mr. P Venu and appreciate his analytic acumenship, some one has given you false information of issuance of NBW or you have fabricated the story/query.

RAJESH KUMAR PANDEY (Ownwer)     25 June 2017

Respected Sir, Adv Venu & Dr vashistha. Sirs, Everything I explained is correct and truth. Since my neighbors of previous location informed me after getting enquired from SO also now I am in different location so it may that summon came from the court and I didn't know.

Now, As per Mrs Usha kapoor how I can reach Lok Adalat with Axis Bank? Since case is filed in Delhi and I am in Lucknow.

Now, As per Mrs Usha kapoor how I can reach Lok Adalat with Axis Bank? Since case is filed in Delhi and I am in Lucknow.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 June 2017

Local counsel as already suggested above can help you.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     27 June 2017

i do stand with Mr Venu 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register