LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chethana (Accountant)     18 April 2015

Nbw in cheque bounce

re-Posting in correct sub- thread:

In a cheque bounce case last 4 years accused has been issued 80+ nbw in multiple cheque bounce case and in my case contineously last 10 dates NBW issued. Accused least bothered to turnup As we r in defence evidence stage. Court cancelled bail bond which was given for 18lakh By accused. Now what other steps to be taken to make sure accused returnd to court for case hearing. My advocate says till he comes back case can not proceed further. The heavy amount (1.42cr) is involved in the cheque. parallaly Civil recovery suite under progress. Suggestion please.. thanking you


 5 Replies

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     18 April 2015


can you please share the last order ?

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     18 April 2015

you can continue your case, no other option, if again not appear before the court,

then immediately again take NBW against him.

Devaraj Krishna (Legal Practitioner)     18 April 2015

you had no other option, you have to find current address of the accused, furnish before court, take steps to reissue nbw against the accused and get it served

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     18 April 2015

NBW through SHO. If you find any connivance, move application to serve NBW through ACP/DCP. Even if could not be served, then S.82 proclamation as absconded offender and subsequent actions, attachment and auction of the property.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 July 2015

you can apply for proclamation and attachment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register