Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nilesh   23 June 2021

Nbw against 138 case.

The case is between financial transaction in between me n my friend. In mediation at Dec 2019 decided to pay 11.75 L to him .I paid 50k next month. My father is suffering chest infection problem ,I told him about all this things.he is agree n send money after some time but all are father passaway 27th Jan 2020. I said him .

After one month later pandemic start it's still in going on. He repeatedly asking about his money. Due to pandamic my salary not yet monthly . I didn't pay him . In between ,my tenant contract end so I change the location n shifted other side.
My adv in touch with him n his lawyer. But after Dec 2020 , my mother detect same problem ( my father suffering),it's all are initially stage so I was busy there. Inbetween. No touch about case . N second wave start of covid. Again lockdown start. Wheather its end or not . dont know. Because I m focus my mother health,I already lost my father. Today ,I got call from adv. The status showing NBW in our case. I shocked.. till I didn't get any NBW letter ,I think it's came on old one of old neighbour call me n told me about one letter issued by ur name.
I didn't collect this. What should I do?
I already working n closing this case n preparing the said amount .

What should I do? Shall I collect later ? I dont know which is this?
Important question, should NBW handover to different person? Please give me advice ,what should I do? I want to close it this case in next date.

 4 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     23 June 2021


You have to cancel the NBW issued. You will also have to furnish surety if it is not furnished earlier. You can instruct your advocate and ask court time for settlement as you are willing to repay the dues. 

Nilesh   23 June 2021

I didn't receive any letter yet,

I have one simple question , will any person handover to any summons or nbw Letter to third person?

ANAND SINGHAL   23 June 2021

अगर किसी केस में आप के खिलाफ summon issue हुआ है और यदि किसी अन्य आपके फैमिली मेंबर या अन्य किसी मेंबर ने उसको रिसीव किया है और यह बात आपकी नॉलेज में है तो वह रिसीव माना जाएग

Nilesh   24 June 2021

There is no any family members nor friend

He is old neighbour,no any relation with me. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query