LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun kumar (business)     26 September 2016

Natural gaurdian

Hai all Is it possible to get a court order to take my son with me for atleast 1 day ,day time. My wife staying away with 1 year old son for not any valid reasons. Is there any law or possiblity for me as first natural gaurdian. Lawyers please guide.

Learning

3 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     26 September 2016

you can file an Applicaton for Visitation rights if there is any case (like divorce, dv act etc) pending between you and your bitter half 

Or you can file case of custody with interim relif of visitation rights

I am enclosing a judgement of DV act for your refrence. 

Attached File : 363811 20160926222607 116651998 visitation order delhi trial court in dv proceedings.pdf downloaded: 86 times

Dipika   27 September 2016

@ innocent husband: first of all don't reply as if it is about you.

And we were engaged for more than a year & it was a commitment from him to look for a job in Pune...which he was not searching after marriage. And he was in Pune for 4-5 days but I was with his family for more than a month and he was also there at that time. So for falling in love & having s*x doesn't take that much time.

Answer to your second question that I am judging him on the basis of 4-5 days, which is not true because we know each other from more than 2 yrs now though it is arrange marraiges (including engagement & marriage time). Whatever fellings needs to be generated should have generated in this time, which is not happened yet & moreover saying this in front of his family that he don't feel like having s*x proves that he has some medical issue.

And we have also visited to counselor he also said that you guys have so many issues both are very different personality so you should give one month then decided what needs to be done. Asked him to go for medical test but he denied.

I have tried all thing as per my knowlegde to make this marriage work but this is not working.

A walk alone (-)     27 September 2016

@vineeth file an Application for Visitation rights in court. As your son is below 5 years court may not give you custody.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register