- I'm NAVEEN KUMAR, aged 36 years, I have an issue regarding the nativity certificate.
- My father was deceased on 22nd July 2020 due to covid-19 while he was in service. He worked in the police department of the state government in Andhra Pradesh. Now I have applied for a job under compassionate appointment in the month of July 2021. For that, I have submitted all the required certificates for further process. In this process, a query has been forwarded to me from authorities that i have to submit the nativity certificate. And, here the issue is,
- My father was a native of RAJAHMUNDRY which is in Andhra Pradesh. He was appointed in the police department in the year 1984 in VISAKHAPATNAM district in Andhra Pradesh and he got married in 1985 to my mother (SHE IS NATIVE OF VISAKHAPATNAM). After marriage, he was transferred to NIZAMABAD ( NOW BELONGS TO TELANGANA STATE) in the year 1985 and he worked in NIZAMABAD for almost 17 years. In the above scenario, AP & TELANGANA were not bifurcated and considered as ANDHRA PRADESH STATE. After AP and TELANGANA state bifurcation, my father was transferred to his native state (ANDHRA PRADESH). As my father's workplace was in TELANGANA state before bifurcation, my total studies were held in TELANGANA itself. Now I have applied for a nativity certificate in the revenue department in AP state, but the authorities are saying that they can not issue the nativity certificate as I belong to Telangana state considering my study certificates.
- I was residing in AP from 2008, my ahdaar, voter id, and ration card are with AP address.
- My birth place is also in AP, I have a birth certificate as proof.
- Please suggest to me how can I avail nativity certificate from MRO.