Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pranav   10 May 2017

Narco test or lie detector test to identify the truth for di

Dear Expert,

I was married in Feb-2014 and have been going through a Maintenance case ( Section-125 ) fild by my wife since 2016. She took my 1.5 yr old son along with her parent and brother.She is working and living somewhere and left my son at her parents place. I have  strong doub that she has married her old time boyfriend who is working in some other state and was bachelor. She was spotted wearing red bangles and Sindoor with Bindi just like newly married women wear after 3 years of marriage. She has also taken leaves of 15 days from her office in the month of March.

Now please guide me how can I prove that she has done a second marriage ( if she has done the marriage )? Is it feasible to ask the court to conduct a lie detector test to bring the truth in front of everybody so that I can take the divorce and get the cutody of my son without wasting my money and many years in court. I have some phone bills of 2015 where it is proved that she has called her boyfreind and he has also called her many times.

Learning

4 Replies

A walk alone (-)     10 May 2017

Second marriage is difficult to prove without solid evidence like marriage photograph, marriage certificate etc. Phone bills or details will not prove her second marriage. Court will not conduct a lie detector test to bring the truth in front of everybody . instead of proving her second marriage, why dnt you file divorce on desertion and cruelty ground or try MCD. You will not get custody if your son is less than 5 years.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 May 2017

Put a detection to collect evidences clearly. Simply putting bindi, bangles, sindoor etc. is not evidence to prove for second marriage. 

Mukesh sharma (job )     10 May 2017

Hello 

you will file for your custody of your child file applicaton in court for child custody and  as there lot of other thing to proove your Xwife second marriage which not possible so if she was done same than you file divorce case in court with along with your child custody case 

Pranav   14 May 2017

To autohide4u,

Instead of giving right advice you are making fun of my problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register