Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dominic (n/a)     04 March 2013

Name transfer

Hi!

We have a property in Goa. Its in my grandmother's name. This property was bought with my dad's money but it is in my grandmother's name. Now my grandmother and my dad has expired and now we want to transfer it in my Mom's name. Now my grandmother has a daughter who is already married. So is it that my dad's sister will also have a share in the property. We do not want to do that because the property was bought of my dad's money. What is the procedure to transfer the property in my mom's name.

Learning

3 Replies

gopal (Faculty)     04 March 2013

The property is stands in your grand mother name, so your aunty(fathers sister)  is also entitled share on that. First get the legal hair certicate of your grand mother, in the legal hair certificate your father and your aunty name (if your grand mother have only one son and only one dughter) will be their. then you can approach your aunty(your father's sister) and explain the facts and get the legal no objection certificate from her then, you have to apply the name transwer to the authorities with these documents.

vipin (Internal Auditor)     04 March 2013

Hi Everybody We have a property in Aurangabadb. It in on my wife. This property was bought by me aanother person who had a bank loan which was cleared at the time of purchase of propery.As per Land record at collection office the propery card name is old seller name which need to transfer my wife namen. I would like to know Which documents tobe sumbitted to that office.What is the procedure to transfer the property in my wire's name.

Dominic (n/a)     06 March 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

My grandmother is no more, she has expired. So how to get the legal hair certificate. What if we show that my grandmother had only one son thats my dad. What is the procedure and document needed of doing the legal hair certicate. What is the procedure and document needed of doing the transfer of name.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register