IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

YUVARAJ M   04 January 2017

Name problem in my grandfathers will

My father changed the name with out legal procedure 15 yrs before.Now that is no problem all proofs is in his new name.But my grandfather wrote a will for his old name. Now my father have a old vote id for his old name there is no other proofs in his old name.How to change property to my father name.


 1 Replies

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     07 January 2017

Dear Yuvaraj

You can file the documents as proof with old and new names to the authority concerned with a self declaration affidavit to get mutation of your father name in the Municipal/Revenue Records in respect of such property by showing your father name as X@Y

Y is old name and X is new Name.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query