LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit   12 September 2017

Name of step mother in passport

Dear Friends,

I am 33 years male and I got divorce via Mutual Consent in November 2016 and custody of the 7 years old girl is with me and same is written in the judgement order. I got remarried in March 2017. Now I am applying for the passport of my daughter and would like to know that in the passport application Mother Name will be my present wife or the biological mother name will appear as mentioned in the birth certificate of the child.

I would like to mention that my new wife name is already endorsed in my passport.

I would like to change the name of biological mother in the school records also, what should I do to make necessary changes in the school records.





 1 Replies

Moxit Shah   12 September 2017

make necessary affidavit and circulate its copy to concerned offices

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads