LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinod kuma4 (nellore)     19 November 2013

Name mistake in a property document

Sir my father and his 3 brothers buy a property in 1989, here the name of one brother in the registerd sale deed is un official name it is known to our family members.the proofs has with official names.the seller of property is no more, for official name change what to do


 4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 November 2013

Correction deed to be submitted in sub-registrar office.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 November 2013

If the vendor is not alive, the correction deed can be made through the legal heirs of the deceased vendor for correcting the name in the sale deed.

ABDUL RAZIQUE (Advocate)     20 November 2013

Without executant any rectification in the sale deed is not possible, it is better to you at the time of mutation you declare by way of affidavit that Mr. A has actual name AA and A is his nickname, Both Mr A and AA is same and one identical person. And submit that affidavit to the Authority.   

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     21 November 2013

Agreed with Mr.Abdul Razique. Rectification of a deed not possible right now, as the actual  vendor died.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query