Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NAGESH Tandale   28 December 2022

Name mismatch


From Bangalore my uncle bda site there bcz kempegowda layout land acquire now composention site givan 

Name mismatch

In aadhar and pan and khata certificate name is somshekhar shivsharnappa shirsand s/o shivsharnappa shirsand 

But in sale deed and allotment letter name is somshekhar  s/o shivsharnappa shirsand now how to correct this or no need of any corrections to sale someone 



 2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     28 December 2022

Get a rectification deed from the seller.  It is a must.

NAGESH Tandale   29 December 2022

But bda official denied to change name bcz  in RTC only somshekhar s/o shivsharnappa shirsand so name 

10 year before land acquisition for kempegowda layout

Please tell me what next to do



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register