Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priya   07 July 2022

Name minor spelling mistake in seller sales deed

My seller sale deed which was done 20 years ago has a minor spelling mistake in his name, by a letter H included. Whereas his verification Pan or bank account has no H in his name. Now our agreement and new sale deed during the registration time, which name should I take. One on the seller sales deed or one on the verification documents. Should we need to correct this minor error before registration, will it be a problem. 

Please advice. 


 2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   07 July 2022

It can be done through rectification.

1 Like

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     07 July 2022

You have to get rectified mistake by filing rectification deed.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query