LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay   23 June 2016

Name is typed in google and its shows my case????? what can

Name is typed in google and its shows my case????? What can be done to remove it should I fight a new case???

Kindly give me suggestions I had a quash in high court for 498 and got rid of everything but if anyone wants to know me and types my name in google gets to know my past even in office or unknown people im so helpless what can i do to just get rid of it please help...

The website Its in judgment .kar.nic.in

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 June 2016

It is natural when the case is filed and judgements delivered.since it is public property. It can be shown. 

JustAdvisor (IT)     23 June 2016

hahaha - you have cast your footprints in the sands of time! if you are lucky your case will be studied by law students when they pursue legal education. you should be proud that you have made a contribution to Indian jurisprudence!

(Guest)

Change your name.  Thats one option.  These matters especially court cases one should not get into, once you get into, your name and history of case is out on the Internet, and it in no way cannot be deleted.  You can go for change of name option, that once again you need to approach court only !

Born Fighter (xxx)     24 June 2016

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2789081/more-6-000-britons-persuade-google-remove-web-links-controversial-right-forgotten-ruling-attacks-free-speech.html

Read the above link...

Also i came across one similar case where a husband had filed a case in SC requesting to remove his case details from online forum ................im unable to give u details now , will get back if i lay hands on it

jaig   26 June 2016

I want to congratulate you for getting the quash. Go celebrate it. Why do you still afraid of this becoming public ? Please dont take my advice negatively, come out in public and share your story boldly in your friend circle, office.

498A is a very serious and notorious law in India, and the worst part it is easily misused and played by wives. But you know what, things are changing.. more and more men are coming forward to fight it off boldly, and the litigation is made a mockery by the husbands rather than the wives, as it should be. I am immensely benefitted by the support and materials givrn in LCI, various men's right orgs, and one husband who won a historic case. I also want to give back to the fraternity, not just walk away with my personal win. I wont advise you to do it, but do think about it.

Say for example, your employer knows about you. It should not affect your job. If it is just impression you care about, I can help you with this, as I've was once associated with Google.

[1] Start at this link. But I'm sure you won't get any help as a court judgement document is in public domain, you do not own it, and you cannot request google to remove what information or document does not belong to you.

https://support.google.com/websearch/troubleshooter/3111061

[2] Goolge just organizes what information hosted by ther websites. So first contact the webmaster of the website which actually hosts such document. If they agree to remove Google result will be updated sooner or later.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register