LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tito (PM)     22 January 2014

Name in registry paper


Surname in my house registry and Surname in PAN card are different.

When I asked lawyer who has registered the paper earlier, he said that it is not an issue.

Is it so?  I am afraid that it will create problem when I want to sell it.

If I want to correct it, what would be the procedure?

Please advice.



 2 Replies

Tito (PM)     24 January 2014

Can anyone give advice, please???


2BHelpfull (Other)     25 January 2014

go for rectification deed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads