LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GL Narayanan   05 April 2017

Name in aadhar card

I would like advice for my problem with name in Aadhar which has short name.. With the government announcing to link the Aadhar with PAN which has expanded name, linking has failed for me due to this. In south India, most of us go by first name with initials of first letter of father’s name. If I change the aadhar name to full name, linking for EPFO pension etc will be a problem as name in service record is short name. What is the work around? I am sure there must be many like me who are facing this. My name in school DOB and service records and Aadhar is G.L Narayanan and I am 58 years old, on the verge of retiring. My full name: Govindarajan(Surname/Father’s name) Lakshmi(Middle) Narayanan(first) in passport, PAN etc.

Learning

4 Replies

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     05 April 2017

You have to make an Affidavot with a first class magestrate and submit to the aadhar authority they might consider your request after all any card is to be convenient to the user not an impediment that is the doctrine of rule of law so  we have Art 14 in the indian constitution sir. tks

Rahul   24 July 2017

You have make changes in aadhar card. You can make some changes online. You need aadhar registered mobile and basic information to make changes in aadhar online. If you can't do it online then go to aadhar seva kendra. You can check the process of Aadhar correction here - Aadhar Correction Process in Hindi

Ashish   09 December 2019

Aadhaar card details can be updated or corrected by 2 modes i.e. Online or visiting the Enrolment center. To do the necessary changes online you can visit the website of UIDAI (Unique identification authority of India). There you have to use the OTP received on your registered mobile number and the 12 digit aadhar number to log in into the portal then you can select the specific field that needs to be updated. Other than this you can visit the enrolment center for an easy process. To know more on this website follow our website Jhakas, we will soon update helpful info on this.

Aslam Shaha   27 November 2020

A very Nice Information.https://www.techtalkshindi.com/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register