Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mukesh (ff)     14 October 2021

Name correction of dead man in legal documents

Can any one please guide on the below issue.

Great grandfather has mentioned different names and surnames in documents such as ration card, employee certificate , leaving certificate etc.

I want to get caste certificate for my kid but the clark is not accepting the documents as on all documents there is different name. Place is mumbai. Thanks in advance


 3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     14 October 2021

As per your caste certificate, you can apply.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 October 2021

Can fourth generation change caste / surname ? Answer is NO.

1 Like

mukesh (ff)     18 October 2021

Thanks Sir, for both of your reply. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register