Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kishore pavan   25 October 2019

name correction in SSC,Inter,btech certificate

Sir, my actual surname is thurapati but in my certificates it is given as turupati
is there any possibility to change that spelling to correct one ?
please suggest me if there is any chance to change

Thank you.


 1 Replies

Sb Karma   25 October 2019


kishore pavan

You need to first do a Affidavit for name correction through Notary/Magistrate in your locality.

After that if you wish to change in older documents,then just go to department and give an application for issuing duplicate certificates,but while applying then you need to submit older certificates(xerox) along with Affidavit.

Thats it your name changed!

Hope its give clear concept.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query