Name correction in ssc certificate

Sir, My actual name is SHAIK MUSTAQ ELAHI, but at the time of filling the application for ssc hall ticket I don't have any proper proof of correct name.My HM requested me to give me my seventh standard certificate as proof in that my name was printed as SHAIK MASTAQ ELAHI.I told my HM to correct my name as SHAIK MUSTAQ ELAHI he forgot to do that correction,but in remaining documents like AADHAR, VOTER, BIRTH CERTIFICATE it is correct. sir please give me some suggestions how to correct my name.


You approach your SSC board with proper documents and request them to correct the name.The board will correct the name in your SSC certificate.If they do not respond , you approach the High court to give direction to the board accordingly.


sir iam akhil in my ssc cerificates my surname is misspelled.and after that aadhar card ,pancard,votercard my surname is correct..iam ssc passed out 2011 batch ...and i went to school they have giventhe one letter to approach education board.,,is there any necessary documents should be provided affadavit should be provided...please reply me or mail me..( 


Sir, I want to correct my name in SSC certificate and I 2006 passed out. But I made all the legal proceedings like Affadavit,Gazette,Newspaper Publication that supports my former name. I want to change my name in my BTECH certificate  and I have taken the Passport with my new name. In future is that all documents are sufficient to support my former name, and for visa are they enough? Please reply me. Thanks in advance.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x