Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

akbar (none)     11 May 2013

Name correction in ssc


sir,For certificate verification if we take a notary of name correction in ssc is Accepted or not?

 4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     11 May 2013

did your birth with name registered at panchayat/ Mupl/mpl corporation authorities? if you dont know, please apply with prescribed challan and get details.  if it is luckly registered in panchayat/mupl/mpl.corpn, that is sufficient to prove the exact name and date of birth. or the candidate and his/her parents shall give an affidavit that the correct name is............ and by mistake it is as........ in the SSC certificate.   but the actual name is.......... and get the affidavit be notarized.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 June 2013

No. Notary of name correction in S.S.C. not accepted.It must be publish gazette publication. You have to approach govt. press and obtain an application form for name correction.

ayesha (student)     15 October 2013

Sir my fathers name is incorrect on my ssc 2009 paasout.i had gone to the board and they told me to go to the the school they said they cannot correct the name now because its been almost 4years.please suggest what should be done now.

Thank you.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 October 2013


You apply for gazette notification. Please consult me for procedure to apply. My phone no:9989324294 at Begumpet,Hyderabad.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query