New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rao BS (Manager)     23 May 2015

Name correction in reg. document

I have purchased on 1994. in that Buyer surname was wrogly typed as bochaa instead of bobba. Now I want to correct the surname. i tried to cotact the seller but he is passed away. and legalheir are ot available. That he is gpa agent. Wht can i do to rectify this Pl suggest me.



 2 Replies

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     23 May 2015

Unintentional error / clerical mistakes are can affirm an affidavit before a ld judicial magistrate with all original supportive documents at the satisfaction of ld. Court.)

1 Like

Rao BS (Manager)     26 May 2015

Thanks Mr. Prof. S C Pratihar for valuble suggestion. What is ld Court? How can i procced further, what is the procedure or whom to cantact.

thanks once again


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register