Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anant Deshmukh (SSE)     02 December 2015

Name correction in flat INDEX 2 and registration

Dear sir, I purchased flat in Pune, Maharashtra in Aug 2007. I've changed my last name from INGLE to DESHMUKH 3 yrs after flat registration. I want to reflect these changes in my property documents as well. I've maharashtra govt. gazette for name change and also changed my PAN card. Please advise process to make changes in property documents. Thanks in advance. Anant


 3 Replies

Subash M R (Advocate)     02 December 2015

Any change of name,mistakes or errors in property documents should be corrected by a deed of rectification.

Thanking you, 

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     02 December 2015

You can change your surname in the property documents by making correction deed, supported by affidavit and gazette publication.

Rane Pravin   13 April 2022

Hi index २ name correction




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query