Name correction

my name is sudheer surname is actually BATTU, but my father made a mistake as BOTTU, so he continued like whole family bears the same as BOTTU. but in my intermediate certificate i wrote it as BATTU , so i continued it as BATTU in my btech certificates.i wanted to ask if there is any problem if i continue like that  or else do i  need a please suggest me advice....

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

Yes. need it correction. As per X class certificate whatever surname is existed that only prevails all other certificates. Any variation between X and Intermediate & other certifcate you need it to correct by applying in Gazette department.


Sir , actually in my ssc certificate i didn't mention my surname , it is as B.SUDHEER KUMAR ...what should i do ?

Sir , how many days will it take to get my new certificates if i apply ...



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x