LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manisha kumari   25 February 2020

name confusion

I have joined a new company and the BGV has failed has someone with same name has any legal disputes with a person.

I want to write a hand written note to BGV team stating with permanent and current address that I and my mom is not involved in any legal judriction under Indian law.

and provide a declaration on the statement that it's true and that person is nowhere related to me

Learning

3 Replies

manisha kumari   25 February 2020

pls help me writing the letter which will clear that I m not involved in any legal conflicts with anyone

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 February 2020

name with surname and age of a person can be identified. Same name with same surname is very rare in existance'

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     25 February 2020

It is better to depose on an affidavit;

Just you can develope on the below outline;

I ............,D/O....................,R/O.........................., do solmnly admit and  affirm on oath as under;

1. That i had applied for .....job  in your company and during background verification check ,the verification agency has mistaken me for some person with sismilar name having some legal dispute/criminal case which is puerly coincidental and has nothing to do with me.

2.That it is due to similar names of two persosn  i am made to suffer for non of my faults  for  the verifying agency has reported me  as failed  BVC. and i depose this affidavit for clearifying the same with documentary proof  as attached here with(ADHAAR CARDS);  very apt to mention that my Mothers Name; ........................./fathers name................................ and residence is all altogether differant from the person whose record has been found in the police station, and reported by BVC mistakenly as mine.

3. That i am a law abiding citizen and  there is no criminal case or any FIR lodged against me in any police station or court of law and i have nothing to do with case/legal disputes  wrongly shown  against me which needs to be rectified.

4.That i affirm on oath that i am not the same person whose record has been allegated upon me due to  similar names. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register