LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sumanth   09 July 2015

Name changing in ssc certificate

Dear, experts

My name had printed wrong in ssc and it is continued till universities it had become big problem for to apply for a passport and study abroad. how can i change my name in all the certificates. and iam from hyderabad, telangana

 1 Replies

rakesh reddy   21 July 2015

Hi sir, my name is PEKETI RAGHAVA REDDY. I have completed my ssc in tne year 2010.My sur name was printed wrong in the memo as PEKATI so that i want to correct my sur name. I have completed my engineering with the mistake but now i want to apply passport. so tell me how to change name in all my certificates. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query