Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venky Iyer   01 June 2021

Name change on sale deed and index copy 2 and in share certificate

Hello Sir
I have flat with my name and co-owner as my father and my father was expired. Now i want to replace the name of my father into my mother name as she will be 50% co-owner after my father.

How can i do that with transfer fee and dasdavej (registration) fees


 2 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     02 June 2021

With the support of your father death certificate you have to obtain legalhair certificate. Who all sibling with you? if any other sibling then you all need to release yours right to mother  by a relinquish deed. Better to consult local lawyer , the lawyer will guide you

venky Iyer   02 June 2021

Dear Sir,

I don't have any sibling, myself and my mother in my family.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register