Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sushil Pal (Director)     10 August 2012

Name change of corporate agent

Our company is in the business of Insurance. The name of the company is "ABC Ltd" (partnership firm). The Corporate License received from IRDA is in the name of "ABC Ltd.". Now, We want to change the partnership firm into a Pvt. Ltd. and also change the name of the new company.

Is it possible to change the parnetship firm into a Pvt. Ltd. with the new name AND can the new name / new company be treated as the Corporate Agent with having same License number? And What are the procedures of updating the new details in IRDA?


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 May 2013

First follow the procedure the change of the firm. After obtainining certificate from the authorities, submit the same at IRDA.for reissuing licence in the name name.

Rajendra K Goyal (Advocate)     08 May 2013

Agreed with Sh. Chari Ji,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query