Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jayamohan (R&D Eng)     27 December 2010

Name change in SSLC and 12th marksheet

Dear Sir,

My name is JAYAMOHAN and it’s mentioned wrongly in 10th and 12th mark sheet as Jeyamohan (change in second letter). My entire degree certificate and other certificates carry a name as Jayamohan only.

Currently I am preparing for UPSC Engineering Service Exam. Will the wrong spelling in 10th and 12th mark sheet will create problem while recruitment? If yes can you please tell me the procedure to change the name in 10th and 12th mark sheet sir?

Awaiting for your feedback sir….Thanks a lot in advance sir.

Thanks and Regards

Jayamohan.M

Learning

8 Replies

G.L.V.Ramana Murthy (Advocate)     08 January 2011

you have to make an application through your head master of the school where you studied showing the mistake crept in while writing the name. the head master of the school should write to the board stating that due to mistake in their office the mistake was crept in and request for correction. the board will change it .

Sankara Narayanan (Student)     12 December 2011

Mr Jayamohan,

I'm haveing a similar problem my name is Sankara Narayanan but is spelt as shankara narayanan in my 10th and 12th mark sheet. If u are done with your correction in mark sheet pls give me a detailed procedure of how to change the name like 

-what to state in the letter form headmaster to the board?

-what is the board?

-where is the board?

-how long will it take to finish this procedure?

-how much will it cost?

i'll be really thank full if u guide me.

i'm a B.E. Mechanical student aspiring to do my higher studies abroad and work in INDIA. Pls help me. As this can be a problem for applying for my passport.

Sankara Narayanan (Student)     12 December 2011

Respected G.L.V.Ramana Murthy sir,

I'm haveing a similar problem my name is Sankara Narayanan but is spelt as shankara narayanan in my 10th and 12th mark sheet. Pls give me a detailed procedure of how to change the name like 

-what to state in the letter form headmaster to the board?

-what is the board?

-where is the board?

-how long will it take to finish this procedure?

-how much will it cost?

i'll be really thank full if u guide me.

i'm a B.E. Mechanical student aspiring to do my higher studies abroad and work in INDIA. Pls help me. As this can be a problem for applying for my passport.

Pls gude me sir

P.S. i studied in an matriculation board in 10th and state board of tamil nadu in 12th

Vinothkumar A (Eloqua Consultant)     08 April 2015

Dear Sir,

My name is VINOTHKUMAR A and it’s mentioned wrongly in 10th and 12th mark sheet as VINOD KUMAR (change in 5th letter). My entire degree certificate and other certificates carry a name as VINOTHKUMAR A only.

Currently I am preparing for UPSC Engineering Service and TNPSC Exams. Will the wrong spelling in 10th and 12th mark sheet will create problem while recruitment and also Passport verification? If yes can you please tell me the procedure to change the name in 10th and 12th mark sheet sir?

Awaiting for your feedback….Thanks a lot in advance sir.

Regards

Vinothkumar.A

1 Like

vaithi   30 May 2016

Dear sir, My name is vaithilingam alies arasan. Now i changed my name on gazette as vaithilingam, Chennai. I changed my name in my ID proof records this gazette publication Now i want to change my name in 10th and 12th certificate mark sheet. Kindly send the procedure for this to be happen,,, Thank you

vaithi   30 May 2016

Dear sir, My name is vaithilingam alies arasan. Now i changed my name on gazette as vaithilingam, Chennai. I changed my name in my ID proof records this gazette publication Now i want to change my name in 10th and 12th certificate mark sheet. Kindly send the procedure for this to be happen,,, Thank you

Kanchan Kumari   14 December 2020

Dear sir ,

My name is Kanchan Kumari  K in my 10th marksheet but rest of my certificate it is only KANCHAN KUMARI, so I want to improve my name in 10th marksheet from tamilnadu board. So please suggest me the right process to change this ,as I m the native of bihar

Nandini Warrier   15 January 2021

Good evening, If there is an issue in both the 10th Certificate and 12th Certificate, you will have to produce a copy of your birth certificate to the school, and write a formal letter to the head of the school, and attach a copy of your birth certificate along with it. The school will proceed to do the needed, after that. Make sure to keep your original Birth certificate in your hand in case they ask for it. Hope this helped! Regards, Nandini.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register