Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Name change in marks sheets

Hi, I am a final year UG student. I passed SSLC in the year 2007 and puc in 2009 but in my SSLC marksheets my father name is quoted as Manjunath T G and in my puc and degree marks cards its quoted as Manjunath G. Now I am afraid whether its going to cause any problem in future while I'm joining a company or whenever or wherever I'm asked my 10th n pu marks cards or asked for verifications. So please let me know whether I'll be facing any issues in future because of this and if so please let me know what I have to do now?

Thank You




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x