LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anon (EFG)     20 October 2014

Name change in divorce

I got a divorce decree from my ex-wife couple of months back. I just noticed that the name in marriage certificate and divorce decree doesnt match. There is some spelling mistake in divorce decree due to negligence from my divorce lawyer. My first question is Do I need to change the name.

If I need to change the name I need to change in divorce petition, divorce judgement and divorce decree.

I dont want to go to my previous lawyer as this has happened due to his negligence inspite of my repeated request to ammend the changes in name. 

Can someone point me to some lawyer who charges less in Bangalore Family court as this require only one court hearing. 


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query