Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeswari d (none)     18 September 2012

Name change

respected sir,

I have completed my MCA last year. In my MCA certificate my name is written as Rajeswari donekal and in 10th, 12th and graduation it is mentioned as Rajeswari d. Donekal is my surname. I want to change my name as in 10th class certificate. I have completed my education from andhra pradesh upto graduation and MCA in distance education throgh ICFAI university, Tripura. I have contacted the university but they are saying that as per the records they have given the certificate.

Now, how can i change my name in the MCA certificate. Does  I need to file an affidavit in my home town related news papers only or can i publish it in any news paper. I don't know the procedure exactly. Plz suggest me the correct way. Can i get a job through the existing certificate or not? Plz help me as quickly as possible.

Learning

3 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     18 September 2012

diffrent names/ surname/DOB in certificates can create big problems in future ,you have to file a civil declaratory suit in the civil court for the correction of the names and all you want to correct ,during the suit the court will publish this change in the AP govt gazette notification or in daily news paper having circulation in your areas,it can take upto 6 months depending upon the burden of court or less.feel free to call for detailed guidance.

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     18 September 2012

diffrent names/ surname/DOB in certificates can create big problems in future ,you have to file a civil declaratory suit in the civil court for the correction of the names and all you want to correct ,during the suit the court will publish this change in the AP govt gazette notification or in daily news paper having circulation in your areas,it can take upto 6 months depending upon the burden of court or less.feel free to call for detailed guidance.

Rajeswari d (none)     18 September 2012

hi sir,

thank you very much for your responce and I am really greatful to you. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register