Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

 5 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     11 December 2020

If you put a query, you have to state full facts. Otherwise, you cannot get proper reply.

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 December 2020

What is the problem with your name?

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     13 December 2020

Incomplete and vague facts, which involve procedure for publication of gazette for change of name.

It would be advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better analyses of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.


Vishesh Kumar   24 December 2020


Please specify the facts/problem in details.

If you are unclear with the facts, you may consult a lawyer in that case.


175B083 Mahesh P S   26 December 2020


Kindly go through the article below it will answer all your queries with regard to to changing your name, it also gives an insight on the procedure to get your name changed and explores  various other aspects with respect to changing one’s name in the eyes of law.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query