LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MOHAMMAD RASHID CHRISTIE   05 September 2018

Name change

Hello, my father Mr. E.S CHRISTIE had been using his name in the form initials since birth till early 2018 as mentioned here and previosuly all of his ID cards/docs bear his name in the mentioned form. Recently, my father applied for his passport in 2018 and therefore had to elaborately mention his full name in the passport as Mr. ERNEST SAMUEL CHRISTIE, he received his passport with his full name and later got other his govt ID cards(i.e Aadhar, PAN & Voted ID Card) and name in bank records as his full name (as in passport) to make the all records match. My father is now in the process of selling his house owned jointly by him and his deceased wife (my late mother), the existing registry of this property bears his name as initials (i.e Mr.E.S CHRISTIE) , he therefore wants to know before executing the sale deed if he needs to furnish any affadavit to get the name form updated in the records of sub registrar/as a proof OR he may simply produce his old and new govt. issues ID cards to prove his idendity (This query arise as my father would be accepting the bank draft against sale of property in his new form of name matching the bank records i.e Mr. ERNEST SAMUEL CHRISTIE . PLEASE ADVISE

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Aditya (Litigator GROSON ADVISORS)     06 September 2018

Dear concerned,

You can get publication in the official gazette of government, so as to avoid any confusion later on. Please forward a copy of Aadhar Card and Voter ID card of your father at legaladvice@grosonadvisors.com for further correspondance.

Regards,

GROSON ADVISORS

www.grosonadvisors.com

Manoj   06 September 2018

Hai, My name is Manoj, in my tenth certificate its printed as Manj and I passed out in 1996 what is the procedure to change my name? Please help me out thank you Manoj

Adv. Aditya (Litigator GROSON ADVISORS)     06 September 2018

Dear Concerned,

We understand that you cleared the exam in 1996, however, It is not clear as to what board did you participate in. Nevertheless, please email us at legaladvice@grosonadvisors.com with the board passed and roll no. so that we may further provide you the details you require.

Regards,

GROSON ADVISORS

legaladvice@grosonadvisors.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register