LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sachinagarwal   05 March 2015

Name change

I want to change my name spelling. What would be the procedure and documents required. I am based out of Pune, Maharstra...

I am basically from Madhya Pradesh but currently living in Pune, Maharastra...


 1 Replies

Gaurav Pandya (Advocate & Registered Trade Mark Attorney)     05 March 2015

Gazette proceedure is the best option for you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query