LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MM Joshi   11 July 2017

Name change -

Dear All,

My nephew want to change his name in his record, at present he is perusuing B Tech from Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh he had born Ghazibad UP and have completed 10th 12 from Ghaziabad Only.


In the time of High Schol his name entered wrong with Kumar Kapil but his name was Kunal Kapil.

We need your valuable suggestion how he can easily change his name. He does't issued birth certificate as well.


Please advise.


MM Joshi


 2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 July 2017

Approach the school, board and complete the process.

The principle may attest that name was in school record as...........

1 Like

Ramesh   11 July 2017

dear joshi,


     before you going to board of ssc you need to take one lawyer affidevit and writte an letter to ssc board then after they may give one acknolwdgement for issuing new Memo's and certificates with receving minimual Fee.their aftter only you may elegibule to go Inter board and unversity......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query