LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vanita (Mgr)     21 March 2016

Nabc and birth certificate assistance in trivandrum

Dear Lawyers, 

I have tried for over 2 years to register my husband's birth in Trivandrum. His birth was not registered 36 years ago, we have a school leaving certificate and a passport to prove his date of birth. We have a hospital certificate, but on that document, his mother's name is spelt as Mary instead of Mariamma adding to further complications. 

Now we are simply looking to obtain a birth certificate with his name and his mother's correct name and would like a local lawyer to assist us with getting a first class magistrate order because all other options have failed. If you have experience with doing this, please send me an email with your contact information at


Many thanks,



 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query