LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhusudan (propriter)     25 November 2014

My wife threatens me to call police and file false fir or sh

i am 38 years old & she is 30 years, It's going to be 11 months since we married (Marriage date 26/12/2013), it is my second marriage & her 1st marriage, both met through matrimony website & married but my parents & my sisters not come to marriage bcoz their against this marriage & also we had some internal property issue. My wife is not earning, she is home maker. But she couldn't adjust after marriage. Meanwhile my daughter born on 25/08/2014 (3 months ago), my wife wants to leave like before marriage / kind of freedom. She takes everything in a very negative way and at the same time she is very short tempered, very violent as a result there lots of fight happens between us. She always talks about divorce, she wanted my house as a maintenance, always she mentioned that she will give statement in court & police that i hit her, she will teach me lesson in court, she is not behaving with me normal, always she talk about my fast life & taunting me lot, she avoiding me to contact or see my baby & not staying with me. She left home without informing a month ago 22/10/2014 when I was in office, for this witness our home servant maid but not sure she will give statement or not...

Today’s law favors women, what should I do to remain safe?

Learning

2 Replies

fighting back (exec)     25 November 2014

first things first......before filing for divorce, get your properties gifted to your parents or anyone else...,move away any bank balances that she knows of, to another account. start recording her threats,  

second: immediately hire a genuine and good lawyer who will be at your disposal anytime,

third: write down all the things that have happened in your maritial life and hand it over to your lawyer

forth: start depositing some small amount every month in your wifes account (this will save your skin in the maintainence cases that she files on you later)

immediately file for divorce

after filing for divorce, file a NC complaint in the nearest police station of the threats given to you by your wife ' post divorce filing'

there is no need to fear anything about a police complaint or a FIR, if you have done no wrong. nothing will happen to you, so, if you are clean, then you will come out clean. +

next time if she threatens you with false cases, start recording secretly on your mobile phone. and just tell her bluntly that she can go ahead.........

Madhusudan (propriter)     27 December 2014

Dear Fighting back tah k you for info.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register