LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VInod   26 April 2016

My wife married to another without divorse with me

Before 3 and half year of due to our dispute we become separate and she filed 498A , 325 , 323 , 406 and 125 against me.Because her extra marital affair with evidence, i don't want her to back in my life , I

am facing court trail from that time , .I have a boy child of 6 years who lives with her, i came to know

that before 1 Month  ago  she marries with another guy  and living with him as her wife ... and even she

demanding settlement money to me to clear all court matters on me, I know where she go for second

marriage , i know the place with whom she lives but i dont have any physical proof of her second

marriage ,  Please Guide me What can i do to come out from all the matters and legally divorce from her   ..,  She goes with second husband and my child is at my father in law's place , they are not giving

custody of my child to me , they want settlement money to give my child back ,,, what can i do legally

to get divorse from her and get back my child , please guide me  ....

Learning

11 Replies

KS Johal   26 April 2016

She has committed bigamy, but you will need to prove this. Second marriage is not allowed until the first one is dissolved. If you can collect evidence where and when she got married perhaps contacting the temple or institution where she got marriage would be a benefit. you can ask them to produce a letter or an affidavit to that effect.

(Guest)
You are in deep sh*t dude.

vikram A (medical)     26 April 2016

run away to a new place ( new state new town or new country which doesnt require any passport to live) and lead a proper life.  judicial system is only for the lawyers & police to live on lives of us.

do not worry. many people with murder chrage flee to new place and settle there with new identity.

see ultimately its your happiness matters not these court system. 

live your life. otherwise these lawyers and police will eat your money and psychologically depress you. 

1 Like

Dr Martin Campbell (Doctor)     26 April 2016

Originally posted by : vikram A
run away to a new place ( new state new town or new country which doesnt require any passport to live) and lead a proper life.  judicial system is only for the lawyers & police to live on lives of us.

do not worry. many people with murder chrage flee to new place and settle there with new identity.

see ultimately its your happiness matters not these court system. 

live your life. otherwise these lawyers and police will eat your money and psychologically depress you. 

My brother from another mother.  You took away my words bro.

Absolutely agree with your thoughts.

@ you simply forget all this, kid, wife, cases.  Cases she filed, she moved on, you also move on.  No point in fighting all the cases, you will lose health.Forget the trophy kid also,  find someone else, preferably a widow, and go for live-in relationship in some new town.  I really see no point when ur wife has moved on and u still thinking about cases and kid, what u get from kid, that is another heaadache which she only should handle and suffer with, that is best left with the wife.

If kid wants it will come looking after original father when it grows up, dnot waste time in courts and thinking about all this.  Trust me, I spent 15 years running behind all such cases that you have been facing, now I came out of all the cases but the time I lost I can never get.  Dont make mistake which I did.

(Guest)
You wrote she filed 325,,,any medical records??? Don't gave her any penny and u can have a good sum of money from her and his husband......... Pm me

(Guest)

You can try to frame the wife's lover for adultery under 497 or for raping your wife under 376. If you play your cards well you can give decent amount of trouble to the new husband. Bigamy is difficult to pursue if they have been careful about not leaving evidence of marriage.

But I agree with others that court cases and all are more pain for you to pursue than they are worth. Legal system is not for solving problems it's only for making money for lawyers. It is better to find a new girl and start a new life. Forget the past and forget the legal system. If you do find a new partner and decide to marry make sure you don't leave any evidence of the marriage.

JustAdvisor (IT)     26 April 2016

it is in your interests to get a divorce under grounds of adultery (you have to lead evidence to prove it though). because remember until the time you are not granted divorce by a competent court even you cannot marry - if you do she can file bigamy case on you. further she can demand maintenance under CRPC and inheritance issues. once for all get over with it and start a new life. if you have sufficient evidence then charge her partner with 497. if you have evidence of marriage then charge bigamy too. and yes - do make a will before dying!

Born Fighter (xxx)     27 April 2016

Turn the tables vinod, dont leave the bitxx,

Spend some money and hire a good detective, he will do the rest. File adultery case against the husband. let the world know what ur wife has done. Why should u run away in search of peace n better life. Spend another one year, play ur cards well and the bitxx will give u divorce.

Ompal Aggarwal (Advocate)     30 April 2016

Ur views shoes that u r law abider. Better follow legal recourse. File case u/s 494 ,497 n 498 making party ur wife her 2nd husband. For that u have to collect proif. It helps u in taking divorced as well as in taking custody of the child

Ompal Aggarwal (Advocate)     30 April 2016

Ur views shoes that u r law abider. Better follow legal recourse. File case u/s 494 ,497 n 498 making party ur wife her 2nd husband. For that u have to collect proif. It helps u in taking divorced as well as in taking custody of the child

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     30 April 2016

1) from above comment my dear learned friends were sprading about LEGAL SYSTEM & LAWYERS.

2) In our country legal system will help aggrived to get relief. Where as Advocate were officer of court who help aggrived to get his relief by interpreting provisions of law, following court procedure, rules regulation.

3) Off course it require time due to pendency of huge cases in court of law. But this does not means that aggrived never get justice.

4) Its up to aggrived whether he want justice or not depending upon that he need to file case by selecting advocate of his choice.

5) Since u want divorce from ur wife and custody of ur child u need to file case.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register