LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

coolguyinworld (ae)     09 May 2011

my wife is harrasing me i want diverse

Hello sir,

                  I my self kkk actually my wife is harrsaing me and torturing me like anything becuause of her mother as she listens to her avoids me and make me work for her all the time and now she is pregnant and met with an accident with hand fracture but she always blames me as told by her mother .Her mother treats me like a dog actually her mother is very rash and wants to keep control upon me and now i cant bear it any more i want divorse but what happens is sometimes she agrees and again says i want u sorry like .One incident recently her mother says if I dont listen to her or her mother she says she will keep gruhahimsa case against me my father and mother .  so, please tell me how can i obtain diverse from her in legal procedure .please help me i m almost fed up like anything and slso she will not talk to my parents but they love her more than me what to do now please help me..........................

                                Waiting  4 ur reply


 3 Replies

shiv shiv shiv (unemployed)     09 May 2011

get in touch with a good divorce lawyer

V.S.Rajaram (Advocate)     09 May 2011

You can file a divorce petition on cruelty.

Satish (product support)     09 May 2011

Find a good lawyer and you can apply  under Section 13 (i-b) of the Hindu Marriage Act,1955 for a decree of divorce  on the ground cruelty, i.e. mental cruelty . Keep in touch with lawyersclubindia. what part of the india you belongs to and which city you are planning to file the case .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register