LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

serious sam (nothing)     20 January 2013

My wife is demanding for 15 lacs for 498a case.pls help me experts.

                Hi All,

                False  498a, DVC & CrPc125 has been lodged on me.

                498a case which is in cross examination stage.Facts about my case are as follows.


                1.  there is no written proof or bank proof of taken dowry by them,

                2. my wife is carrying a gov hospital certificate for her wounds and wounded pictures on her body , along with FIR,

               3. she submitted the e-mail proofs that i admitted that i have beaten her from two fake gmail ids, still i couldnt see any dowry harrasment acceptances from my side in this fake e-mail ids, so with all these fake creations she trapped me in 498a and demanding now 15 lacs for settlement.

                4.our lawyer asked 498a judge in cross examination to request her to come back as we are willing, but she said to judge 3 times she is not willing.

               6. In 125 crpc, she recently got 7500 interim maintenance till the main maintenance get closed. (Here again a fake petetion by her lawyer or her i dont know, 3.5 lacs dowry + 5 lacs marriage expenses + 1 lac other expenses total 9.5 lacs, but i can still remember that i married them as they are poor )

                8. In 125 crpc, I am really not working anywhere and she also couldn't prove that i am working. we submitted the documents that she is working in chennai HCL, but not how much she is earning. Her lawyer admitted that she is earning but only 17000/month and it is not sufficient for the metropolitan cities like chennai and the judge ordered 7500.

                9. none of us applied for divorce yet,

             10.i do not have any money in bank or any assets or properties on my name or my elders name.


                Kindly suggest on how to win on these fake cases in my case especially to win 498a and main maintenance and how to make her to loose patience?


 6 Replies

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     20 January 2013


you need to prepare a stong defense to defend your case.

if they are demanding marriage expenses then you must file TEP ( Tax Evasion Petition).




rahul (director)     20 January 2013

if done in 5 lac, then good for u.. it will save lot of time and stress and lawyers fee, overall win win,,

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     20 January 2013


Rishi (Consultant)     21 January 2013

Hello Rahul,


Would you mind tell me about this TEP ( Tax Evasion Petition), as I am also sailing in the same boat.

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     21 January 2013

hello Rishi,

how can i help you ?

naren (Consulltant)     22 January 2013

Hi rishi,

TEP is when you complain to Income Tax dept that someone has not paid his/her income tax. Mostly when girl's side claim big expenses, boy can make such complaint. you can find more details in link below.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register