LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikash Gupta   28 August 2018

My wife has affair with a person of her past life before marriage

I have a doubt on my wife that why she is always misbehaving with everyone when my family members and me is giving her lots of love. So, I pulled out the call details from the operator and found that everyday she is talking to that person. At that time she was in her mother's house from last two months because she was doing her MBA from there itself.

When I went there to bring her back to my home. That time in front of her parents and my parents I asked her who is that person she is talking to everybody. But she denied, after asking her so much about him that I have all the proofs then she confessed. That she is only talking to her from last two months. And I brought her back to my home.

Now I found that she has affair with him earlier to our marriage.

Now, she again went to her mother's house without my permission and blaming me that I misbehaved with her in bed. My in laws are asking me to come to their home alone.

So any suggestions how to handle this situation.

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

K Chakraborty   28 August 2018

firstly you can't express it that you obtained the call details of your wife if the said number of your wife is not in your name... your this kind of acts are illegal and you broke the privacy of your wife....
however, you may file a complaint before the court U/S 497 if you sure enough that your wife is propelling the physical relationship with said guy...

if your wife don't wants to continue marital relationship with you their are no option behind you to apply force anymore....

if any further queries call me 9831167690

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     28 August 2018

One thing I will advice dnt do alone.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     09 September 2018

Don't utter a single word about this call details, you will be in bigger problem. It may land you in jail. Forget 497, it is not going to succeed. Try amicable resolution as of now and of course as rightly suggested don't venture into in-laws territory alone.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register