LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar B Kumar (service)     29 June 2015

my wife filled a complain in RastriaMahila ayog

My wife file a false case angainst me in Rastriya Mahila ayog. And she filled dowry,physical & mental harassment. Although she was not living with me since last 6 month. We got married in feb 2014. Now her parents threating me that they will kill me and my family also. My lawyer suggest me please file a 9A. Please suggest me is it good ? I want freedom and want to live my life witb my parents.

Learning

6 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     29 June 2015

Just record their threatenings to you and file a complaint under ipc 506 for criminal intimidation.rcr under sec 9 wont be of much use

Sir , i am in worry they have already file a complain. And may be register FIR. So my lawyer said to me first file 9A. After that we will file a divoce. 25 June police office called me and they also threating me that "ye mahila hai or yaha esi ki suni jayegi. To tu sudhar ja." Although i have phone recordings that she is saying ki Meri life ka ek hi maksad hai tum sab ko barbad karna. She abuse be also. So i am in worry. For my parents also. I had never visit police even court. So please suggest me what should i do in that case. My wife is working in a college. And her parents support her. I had never imagine that our inlaws look like that.

Sir , i am in worry they have already file a complain. And may be register FIR. So my lawyer said to me first file 9A. After that we will file a divoce. 25 June police office called me and they also threating me that "ye mahila hai or yaha esi ki suni jayegi. To tu sudhar ja." Although i have phone recordings that she is saying ki Meri life ka ek hi maksad hai tum sab ko barbad karna. She abuse be also. So i am in worry. For my parents also. I had never visit police even court. So please suggest me what should i do in that case. My wife is working in a college. And her parents support her. I had never imagine that our inlaws look like that.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     23 March 2016

abhi kya status hai..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query