LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar B Kumar (service)     29 June 2015

my wife filled a complain in RastriaMahila ayog

My wife file a false case angainst me in Rastriya Mahila ayog. And she filled dowry,physical & mental harassment. Although she was not living with me since last 6 month. We got married in feb 2014. Now her parents threating me that they will kill me and my family also. My lawyer suggest me please file a 9A. Please suggest me is it good ? I want freedom and want to live my life witb my parents.

Learning

6 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     29 June 2015

Just record their threatenings to you and file a complaint under ipc 506 for criminal intimidation.rcr under sec 9 wont be of much use

Sir , i am in worry they have already file a complain. And may be register FIR. So my lawyer said to me first file 9A. After that we will file a divoce. 25 June police office called me and they also threating me that "ye mahila hai or yaha esi ki suni jayegi. To tu sudhar ja." Although i have phone recordings that she is saying ki Meri life ka ek hi maksad hai tum sab ko barbad karna. She abuse be also. So i am in worry. For my parents also. I had never visit police even court. So please suggest me what should i do in that case. My wife is working in a college. And her parents support her. I had never imagine that our inlaws look like that.

Sir , i am in worry they have already file a complain. And may be register FIR. So my lawyer said to me first file 9A. After that we will file a divoce. 25 June police office called me and they also threating me that "ye mahila hai or yaha esi ki suni jayegi. To tu sudhar ja." Although i have phone recordings that she is saying ki Meri life ka ek hi maksad hai tum sab ko barbad karna. She abuse be also. So i am in worry. For my parents also. I had never visit police even court. So please suggest me what should i do in that case. My wife is working in a college. And her parents support her. I had never imagine that our inlaws look like that.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     23 March 2016

abhi kya status hai..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register