LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subash babu   24 May 2018

my wife filed a case on me and my mom

hi, after so many panchayats and lawyer notices, my wife and her family told us that my wife has really changed and she want to lead a happy life with me.
They asked me to keep my notices on hold and if my wife didn't change, they asked me to send her back.

believing their words I and my mom took my wife back to our home.

but scene was, they planned the whole scriptt to abuse my mom and me with bad language for no reason and when we informed the same to her family, instead of trying to convince her, they asked me to get her back. I first denied but later took her back.

once we reached their house, my father in law started beating me and my mom without knowing the reasons. they also called their relatives and blocked us without leaving their place and they called police and gave a complaint on us and asked them to place a murder attempt on me and my mom.

but police suggested them to place a request for a counciling session.

we attended the counciling for 2 hearing. but they only listen to my wife but not my words.

and I seriously don't want to even think of getting my wife back.

please help.

how should I proceed.

Learning

4 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     24 May 2018

You have already suffered on being emotional and calling back your wife. You are at the liberty to file case for divorce on the ground of cruelty. As such no case of attempt to murder is made out. Consult a good lawyer with details.

satnamsingh   26 May 2018

do you have any call recording. or at least two witnesses in favour of you. or you can hire witness and pay them your Advocate can do . because many persons do for money like bail etc.

satnamsingh   26 May 2018

talk with known Sho or minister. councillor to mediation.

subash babu   26 May 2018

Hi thanks for the suggestions. I have call recordings and many witnesses. Because they have created so much mess in my colony after marriage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register