LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naresh (technician)     07 September 2018

my wife claiming maintenance

how to reduce maintenance amount as my wife blackmailing me in the name of 02 children ..i was filled divorce on ground of adultery ..i have proofs she also confessed with me about her illegal affair of school mate ..

Learning

7 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     07 September 2018

Admission made will not be sufficient proof to prove extra marital s*xual relationship for getting divorce. You have been misled by your lawyer to file divorce petition on this mere piece of evidence for divorce on the ground of adultery. Wife can seek maintenance for herself and minor children from you during the pendency of divorce proceedings and even after it has concluded. Financial status of both taken in account for deciding issue of maintenance by the Family Court, children by all means are awarded maintenance from the father, that you cannot ignore or avoid.

TMC Mahoba   07 September 2018

hii how are u

naresh (technician)     07 September 2018

sir what to do sir ..as she told every thing about her affairs and once told that 02 children are not born by me their father is some one else..iam unable to live with her but she is not ready for divorce.what is the best solution

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 September 2018

What is the proof of adultery that your own Lawyer has found sufficinent to get you divorce without claim of alimony from your spouse?

Who is this Lawyer?

Did you get legal opinion in writing from this Lawyer?

Is IT possible to exhume the burried fuetus (as posted by you in other thrread) and or to pray for paternity test?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 September 2018

Did you take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, and found a very able LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law e.g; Family/Civil matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/personal laws, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, and did your counsel advise you after examining all docs, evidences on record ..

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL Family/Civil courts, HC, SC…

What is the 2nd opinion of a very able counsel as already suggested?

Ajay sharma   07 September 2018

AJAY SHARMA, ADVOCATE AT HIGH COURT AT J&K,

WE HAVE TO FILE AN LEGAL NOTICE IN THIS MATTER, I WOULD DRAFT IT YKU CAN CALL ME ON 09906298380......

Ajay sharma   07 September 2018

AJAY SHARMA, ADVOCATE AT HIGH COURT AT J&K,

WE HAVE TO FILE AN LEGAL NOTICE IN THIS MATTER, I WOULD DRAFT IT YOU CAN CALL ME ON 09906298380......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register