LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

The Sufi Lines   24 August 2022

My wife brother transfer money into my brothers account

Before marriage, my wife brother transfer the amount into my brother account, and my left house since january 2022, and threatened me about sec498a, what should I do for this, mt wife from udgir, latur Maharashtra. 


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 August 2022

File an FIR against your wife for false 498A complaint: You can also file an FIR against your wife for blackmailing or filing a false 498A case against you. Police in India usually do not favor such FIR, but if you make your case foolproof, the police cannot deny you to file an FIR against your wife.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 August 2022

Vague and confusing facts.

It is better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query