LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hariharan (Sales Executive)     15 May 2010

My wife being taken away

i got married on 5th of feb 2010 with the girl i was in luv with..v got married in bangalore ( our birthplace ). the issue is that...in her family they didnot accept our luv or marriage...v decided to run away n v did...after 10 days of our marriage her family ppl had caught us n had promised that they wl get us married again calling all the family friends n ppl known..n after coming back to bangalore, they changed their words...now, she is been house arrested. v r legally married in a temple, but, the issue is that v didnot get registered....dont know how to approach the ppl legally since the family is politically influenced...

The issue is that now, she approached her advocate and the advocate while the conversation, recorded her voice and have submitted to the media ( TV )....now, the news of our marriage have been telecasted in the TV. Since i am abroad, am planning to go back to India and take the help of my friends and get her back. Will the idea of approaching media be good, Since they have the proof that she is married to me?. Can this be taken as a legal proof?

Please mail me at

hari_sahs87@yahoo.com.sg

I am seriously waiting to get some legal hope from you.

Thanks & Regards

Hari.

Learning

5 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     15 May 2010

You have married her in a temple and failure to register your marriage will not effect your marriage in Temple as it is only punishable with fine. Too much publicity of matrimonial affairs is not good so file a writ of Habeas Corpus against your inlaws to produce your wife.

1 Like

Ashok Yadav (Lawyer)     15 May 2010

Yes the experts has advised rightly, you should approach the High Court through writ petition of Habeas corpus. This i sth ebest way to get your love in legal way. You should pray to the court for your security also if you feels risk from the girls family. If court deems fit it will order to the state police to give you security persons.

1 Like

ashish (Inspector)     15 May 2010

easiest thing to file Habeas corpus petition to produce your wife in court.

CS Pooja (Company Secretary)     15 May 2010

Photographs of marriage in the temple will serve as evidence.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register