LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shabbeer   26 July 2016

My wife and their family cheated me how to get divorse from them

By this september i will complete one year marriage. But my problem is after marriage my wife said i dont like you by my father force i married you. Based on her request i sent her to her home and sent divorce notice. After one month she and her father both went to station and booked dowry case. case filed please let me any suggestions from you please


 5 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     26 July 2016

It is up to you what u want do to? divorce or settle it amicablly. It is essential to prove ingradient of dowrry content.

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     26 July 2016

File a divorce case against her and allege all the grounds that you feel are enforceable in a court of law. You can also allege that the false dowry case filed against you is also a form of cruelty as can be corroborated from various Supreme Court Judgements.

You may message me personally and I shall provide you with some judgments .

Augustine Chatterjee

Advocate & Solicitor at Law


Mukesh sharma (job )     26 July 2016

Hi shabbeer as you think divorce is solution all of problem but this isnot iam agree here  with Bharat sir on this point 

you need to talk with your wife and give her some time  she is right on her stage she came to her house with marry to you and if she has some problem than you need to understand and their no any solution with divorce

you file case for divorce and than she file for maintaince you need to pay every month so plz talk with her and try to understand her problem and find good solution 

its all depend on you if you want to save your relation or broken it 



Sandhya Srinivas (Advocate & Legal consultant)     27 July 2016

It is like Actions to Reactions. It will keep on mutltiplying cases. You take a call, what do you want in life. If you can settle issues mutually, try your best. Otherwise contest cases.  All these aggressions will settle at one point of time.  

A walk alone (-)     27 July 2016

Ask your lawyer to request judge to move case in mediation. There you will know want your wife want? If both want divorce go MCD. Otherwise fight your divorce case on your merits. Try to solve matter mutually. Otherwise only time and money will waste in court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads