LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lion King   15 July 2022

My two bank accounts has been freeze by cyber crime for p2p crypto transaction read more at: https:

In 04-05-2022 my two bank has been freze due to cyber crime against me


I have cont cyber crime help line number 1980 & police station throught branch twitter whatsapp call but did grt any help .

even i did not get my Fir copy . i have only ackhowlagement no .


If some can help me from hydrabad Plz help me i will pay . This will help me a lot .


I am not a frud i have every prof of my transation . Some one frud with me .



 9 Replies

Rohit Kumawat   19 September 2022

Is your issue solved if yes please how and yet what happened 

Lion King   20 September 2022

no , not solved

Rohit Kumawat   20 September 2022

yet what happened can u plz tell me few days back my account is also frozen for same

Lion King   20 September 2022

Its a very long procces , And i suggest u to not pay any money to Lawyers . 


Insted U write a latter to MHA Branch , Writing ur problams , 


Contact @fightbankin Twitter

Rohit Kumawat   20 September 2022

But I'm frightened that police can arrest me 😕

1 Like

Arun Charm   30 September 2022

today my account also freeze by Statutory Law Enforcement Agencies but bank is saying Cyber Crime department sent notice to main branch to freeze the account,i didn't get any notice at all even my home branch is requesting main branch to send notice but till now nothing sent ......i made some P2P transactions in paxful website recently......I'm too worried about they may arrest me ????

Rohit Kumawat   30 September 2022

Bro u stucked in a bad situation bcoz I did trade in binance p2p and binance have kyc of the users who did p2p but u did in paxful where there is no mandatory of kyc for trades

1 Like

Arun Charm   01 October 2022

.i dont know what step i have to take next or I'm thinking sitting idle and forget about account??

Tax_Buddy (Tax consultant)     12 February 2024

You need fo file a petition to state reforms for unfreezing you can google about it. By this you don't to go anywhere from home you can do. Also if you want to process from my end then yes I'll definitely help in this regard Whatsapp on 8597060256 (I'll charge 10k). Did this for many.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register